For obtaining Passport under Thane Passport Office Tatkal Scheme, the following documents are to be produced:
- Passport application
- A Cerificate in Form ANNEXURE F
- A standard Affidavit in ANNEXURE I
- Proof of remittance of the Tatkal fee
- Color photograph of the applicant with white or light color background
- Three identification documents as described below.
The Passport Officials have the power to get authentication of the Form Annexure F certificate submitted from the authority who had certified , while Post office verification process will go through for Tatkal applications submitted under Thane Passport Office Tatkal Scheme, however there is no requirement to submit any proof for applying through Tatkal scheme at Thane passport office.
There is an option to submit the Identification documents in the form ofany three of the prescribed documents, which are listed below, provided any one of these three documents shall be Photo identified and at least one document falls within items 1 to 9 of the list and the standard affidavit shall be made on non-judicial stamp paper with Notary Public’s attestation.
- Electoral Voter’s Identity Card
- Employee identity card issued by Public limited companies, Government and Government undertakings
- Community Certificates;
- Identity Cards for Freedom Fighters
- Arms License Document
- Property Documents certified by registration department
- Public distribution cards issued by Municipal authorities
- Documents relating to any pension payment authority
- Identity Card issued by Railways
10. PAN Card
11. Bank Passbooks including SB Passbook from Post Offices
12. Studentship Certifications in any form
13. Driving Licence
14. Birth registration certificate
The fee for Tatkal applications will be an additional remittance apart from the regular fee for issue of passport and shall be remitted in cash at the passport office or through a Demand Draft obtained in favour of the concerned Passport Officer of Thane Passport Office Tatkal scheme.