Following Documents Are Required For Passport In Thane:
- Residential proof must be any one of the under mentioned documents:-
- Ration Card having the name of applicant.
- Electricity bill (Latest) Telephone postpaid bill (In case of MTNL only).
- Letter issued by the society or organization, in case of serving person.
- Bank pass book with last one month statement.
- Election ID Card.
- In case of applicant staying on rent, (Copy of agreement done with owner will serve the purpose)
- For proof of date of birth , any of the following will serve :-
- Birth Certificate in case of applicant borne after 26/01/1989.
- Matriculation Marks sheet/certificate
- School leaving certificate(Institution last attended)
- In case of passport required for a minor, the documents required will be as under:-
- Birth Certificate in Original.
- Passport of parents.
- Address proofs of parents.
- An affidavit on Non Judicial Stamp paper for Minor.
- In case one of the parents of a minor is residing abroad, his/her address proof must be attested from the Indian Embassy in that country and an affidavit to this affect should also be submitted.